We have the Answer for Your Precast Underground Electrical and Telecom Structures
Vaults and Manholes from American Concrete Products provide protection and performance that lasts.
American Concrete Products' underground telecom and medium voltage vaults are used across the nation to support hyperscale Mission Critical datacenters, semiconductor chip plants, DOD facilities, and power distribution and transmission infrastructure. We are the best kept secret in our industry, the most responsive and knowledgeable when it comes to servicing the needs of electrical contractors, utility companies and end users. Our central U.S. locations enables us to reach jobsites within 1-2 days, coast-to-coast.
Electric and communication cables are buried underground to reduce exposure to the ravages of time, climate and theft. Buried cables are encased in concrete ductbanks where vaults are needed every 400-500’ to splice electric and data cables and change direction. Vaults offer an access point for maintenance if equipment is shorted or damaged.
- Dedicated production capacity and inventory of 10’x12’, 6’x8’, 6’x6’, 4’x4’, 4’x6’ and 10’x20’ Vaults.
- Specialized manufacturer of Building Entry Vaults (BEV), Fiber Optic Manholes, Telecom Maintenance Hole (TMH), Generator Yard (Gen Yard) Medium Voltage (MV) Vault, Site/Main Substation Grid Medium Voltage (MV) vault and Low Voltage Pull Boxes and handholes.
- Complete with grade rings/necks, accessories, sealants, protective coatings and cable racking.
- Customizable conduit penetrations, grounding, access covers, cable management and security.
- Ability to manufacture vaults simultaneously, minimizing change overs & bottlenecks.
- Full-service engineering department familiar with ASTM C-858/857, ACI and AASHTO. Revit and BIM capable.
• On-Time Delivery
• Lead delivery drivers manage subsequent trucks
• General Foreman only talks to our PM or lead driver on delivery days
• Trucks are sequenced for crane picks/vault installation
• Clear Communication
• One POC for all scheduling discussions
• Clean, easy to understand schedule documents
• Reliable and accurate dates
• Consistent flow of vaults week-to-week
Contact Charlie Moses (402) 250-6545 – Utility Division representative for details not listed on this page.