High Output Round Pipe Production from 12” to 120”
American Concrete Products manufactures a complete line of standard and specially designed reinforced concrete pipe for storm water and sanitary applications.
We offer two styles of watertight joints; single off-set and confined o-ring gasketed joints, to meet all the design challenges of underground sewer applications.
Contact an American Concrete Products – Utility Division representative for details not listed on this page.
- ASTM C 76 – Standard Specification for Concrete Culverts, Storm Drain, and Sewer Pipe
- ASTM C 443 – Standard Specification for Joints for Concrete Pipe and Manholes, Using Rubber Gaskets
- ASTM C 655 – Standard Specification for Reinforced Concrete D-Load Culvert, Storm Drain, and Sewer Pipe
- ASTM C 361 – Standard Specification for Reinforced Concrete Low-Head Pressure Pipe
- AASHTO M 170 – Standard Specifications for Reinforced Concrete Culvert, Storm Drain, and Sewer Pipe
- All RCP sections are 8 ft lengths.
- RCP is available in Class III, IV, V and special design.
- RCP less than 42” has no lift holes. 42” RCP & larger has Dayton Superior P-75 utility anchors.
- RCP is produced to accept Tylox SupersealTM pre-lubed rubber gaskets or confined oring rubber gaskets.