Making the Most of Space with Eliptical Pipe
American Concrete Products supplies a complete line of standard and specially designed reinforced concrete elliptical pipe for storm water applications that have unique challenges that round pipe cannot solve.
Various sizes can be produced with a single off-set gasketed joint that provides a watertight seal for storm water applications.
Contact an American Concrete Products – Utility Division representative for details not listed on this page.
- ASTM C 507 – Reinforced Concrete Elliptical Culverts, Storm Drain,, and Sewer Pipe
- ASTM C 443 – Joints for Concrete Pipe and Manholes, Using Rubber Gaskets
- All RCEP sections are 8 ft lengths.
- RCEP is available in Class II, III, IV and special design.
- RCEP is produced without lift holes or lift anchors.
- RCEP is produced to accept Tylox SupersealTM pre-lubed rubber gasket.